Required for September 2021: Full Time Class Teacher KS2
We require an energetic highly motivated classroom teacher who shows a commitment to and enthusiasm for the highest standard of teaching and learning in KS2. This is an excellent opportunity to join our outstanding Church of England Primary School.
Applications are welcome from teachers who are in the early stages of their career and those who are more experienced.
You will be part of:
- A friendly, dedicated, professional and supportive team.
- Teaching polite, lively, enthusiastic and very able pupils.
- A well-established staff, well resourced, forward thinking school.
- A network of schools who work together and membership of Kyra Teaching School Alliance.
- A high achieving school that provides excellent CPD.
- An “Outstanding” Church School.
- A very supportive and involved Governing Body.
You will be:
- A confident, outstanding classroom practitioner willing to share innovative practice.
- Enthusiastic, well organised and well informed.
- Able to create an inclusive and inspiring classroom ethos and learning environment where all learners can thrive at whatever their level of need or academic ability
- Someone that can demonstrate high expectations with an unconditional positive regard for all children and will inspire them to be the best they can be.
- Someone who is reflective in their practice and willing to relish the opportunity for continuing professional development.
- Supportive of the ethos of the Church of England and be able to model the school values.
- Friendly, optimistic and a great team player.
Limited after school visits can be accommodated (PPE and distancing measures will be in place). Alternatively, we are happy to discuss this post by telephone on 01673 862 392 please ask to speak to Suzanne Scott, Headteacher.
Application forms and further details are available from the school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 26th April – midday
Interview date: Week beginning 3rd May