- Please can reading books be brought into school every day even if they don’t need changing. Please ensure they are signed by an adult when your child reads or discusses their book at home with you. If you can leave a comment about how your child has got on with the book that would be very much appreciated.
- Books can be changed as and when required as long as they have been signed by an adult.
- Target word books are sent home on a Friday and need to be brought back into school by Tuesday.
- The children can write the words out 3 times for each word or as many times as needed in their book.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday and needs to be handed in by Tuesday.
- Homework will include Maths and English (reading) which will be given out alternatively each week and topic work will be set every half term.
- Times tables are to be learnt: one times tables will be set until secure and then another will be set when required.
- Reading Journals – The children can choose which activity to complete. They can use a book they are reading at home or their reading book.
Thank you for your support and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.