A sunny afternoon exploring and excavating!
The Kind Koalas!
We are special because...
Monday 16th March
- We are kind and helpful.
- We let people join in our games.
- We look after each other.
- We think about other people.
- We think before we speak.
- If people say stop, we stop.
- We look after property.
- We are responsible.
- We are honest.
- We respect people instead of hurting them.
- We are polite, grateful and say thank you.
- We follow the Golden Rules.
- We are gentle.
- We listen carefully.
- We work hard.
- We are respectful to adults in school.
- We say sorry if we do wrong.
This week the children have been using the 'Book Creator' app on the iPads to write and animate their own version of the story of Robin Hood. If you have this app at home, ask them to share with you the skills that they have learnt. Don't forget to check back next week to see their finished stories!
Here are some pictures of the children retelling the story of George and the Dragon!
The children used some imaginative voices for the different characters!
We had so much fun constructing our colourful clowns. We cut, stuck and painted and here we are, proud as punch, with the results!
Look at all the ways that we learn maths...